We are pleased to announce that the EDUcatering Excellence Awards are back for 2017.
The event returns to London’s Royal Garden Hotel on Tuesday 10th October and will bring together over 350 of the school catering elite to reward those making an outstanding contribution to the school meals industry.
This year, we will be recognising candidates across 12 categories:
• Contract Caterer of the Year
• Independent School Caterer of the Year
• Innovation Award
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Local Authority of the Year
• Marketing Award
• Newcomer of the Year
• Primary School Caterer of the Year
• Secondary School Caterer of the Year
• Self-Managed School Caterer of the Year
• Specialist of the Year Award
• School Food Plan Award
Ensure that you reward the hard work and commitment of your colleagues and nominate them online today at: www.educateringawards.co.uk
The entry deadline is Friday 23rd June 2017
Nominating is completely free of charge and you can enter into as many categories as you wish.