Following the announcement that schools will be closing from Friday 20th March, Qoot Restaurant Group has announced that it will be helping London’s most vulnerable children during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The restaurant group has said that complimentary lunches will be offered to all school children currently legible for free school meals. The lunch will include a sandwich, drink and a snack and can be collected from any of the currently open Qoot outlets, all of which are listed below:
- by CHLOE. (Covent Garden), 34-43 Russell St, Holborn, London WC2B 5HA
- by CHLOE. (Tower Bridge), One Tower Bridge, 6 Duchess Walk, London SE1 2SD
- by CHLOE. (Oxford Circus), 4-5 Langham Pl, Marylebone, London W1B 3DG
- The Lebanese Bakery (Covent Garden), Russell St, Holborn, London WC2B 5HA
- Dominique Ansel Bakery (Belgravia), 7-21 Elizabeth St, London SW1W 9RP
- Dominique Ansel Treehouse (Covent Garden), 24 Floral St, London WC2E 9DP
- Gentleman Baristas (Borough), 63 Union St, London SE1 1SG
- Gentleman Baristas (London Bridge), 11 Park St, London SE1 9AB
- Gentleman Baristas (East India Dock), Import Building, 2 Clove Cres, London E14 2BE
- Gentleman Baristas (Hammersmith), 3 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London W6 8DA
- Gentleman Baristas (Holborn), Unit 3, No, 1 New Oxford Street
- Gentleman Baristas (Vinegar Yard), Vinegar Yard, Bermondsey, London SE1 3QU
“Covid-19 is an existential threat to the UK’s most vulnerable families, if we at Qoot can go some way in relieving that threat then at least there will be some positive to rise from this tragic time for the hospitality industry and our nation as a whole,” says Simon Wright, Qoot’s COO.